2 tbsp olive oil
1 small white onion, diced
4 cloves garlic, crushed
½ tsp crushed red pepper
3 tbsp tomato paste
½ cup vodka
15 oz can crushed tomatoes
½ cup Táche Original Blend Pistachio Milk
Salt to taste
How to make the vegan vodka pasta recipe:
- Cook penne pasta according to the directions on the package.
- Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan, add 2 tbsp of olive oil and let heat up on low.
- Add in your garlic and onion, stirring until onion is translucent.
- Sprinkle in red pepper and add in tomato paste.
- Cook off tomato paste for about two minutes and then pour in your vodka.
- Use a wooden spoon to deglaze the bottom of your pan with the vodka, let cook for about 7 minutes.
- Add in your crushed tomatoes, cover and let cook for another 20-30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add in your Táche Original Blend Pistachio Milk 5 minutes to the end and salt to taste. Remove from heat and add in your favorite pasta.