5 eggs, separated
1 cup sugar
1/3 cup whole milk
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup Táche Original Blend Pistachio Milk
14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
12 oz can evaporated milk
whipped cream for topping
How to make the pistachio milk tres leches recipe:
- Beat together egg yolks, vanilla, and sugar until creamy. Add in the whole milk and mix well.
- Fold in the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, beat the egg whites until stiff peaks. In two batches, fold the egg whites into the cake batter.
- Pour the batter into a 9x13 in. pan and bake at 350°F for 25 minutes. Allow to cool completely.
- Whisk together Táche Original Blend Pistachio Milk, sweetened condensed milk, and evaporated milk.
- Poke holes into the cooled cake and pour the milk mixture over the cake 1 cup at a time.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight for best results.
- Top with whipped cream when ready to serve.