3 tbsp olive oil
1 leek, sliced and rinsed in a bowl of cool water to remove any sandy dirt
4-5 cloves garlic, minced
1 ribs celery, sliced
1 jalapeno, diced
1 head broccoli
½ yellow onion, diced
3 cups bone broth, chicken or beef
1 can Great Northern beans, drained and rinsed
½ cup peas
1 cup Táche Original Blend Pistachio Milk
1 lemon, zest and juice
1 tbsp nutritional yeast
Salt and pepper to taste
How to make the green goddess spring soup recipe:
- In a large pot over medium heat, add the olive oil, leeks, garlic, celery, jalapeño, broccoli, and onion. Cook down for 6-8 minutes.
- Add bone broth, Great northern beans, and peas. Let that cook for 8-10 minutes or until the broccoli is tender.
- Blend the soup until it reaches your desired consistency.
- Add Táche Original Blend Pistachio Milk, zest of 1 lemon, juice of ½ a lemon, nutritional yeast, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Once the soup is seasoned to your liking, serve and garnish with yogurt, parsley, green onion, basil, lemon zest, olive oil, and pistachios.