2 eggs (separated)
227g of mascarpone cheese
¼ tsp of salt
⅓ cup of raw granulated sugar
2 oz of espresso
2 oz of Táche Pistachio Milk
How to make the single-serve pistachio tiramisu recipe:
- Separate egg whites into a stand mixer and add only one egg yolk into a bowl.
- Mix one egg yolk, mascarpone, and salt until creamy.
- Beat egg whites on medium speed for roughly 5 minutes. Once soft peaks begin to form, slowly add cane sugar. Mix on high until stiff peaks form. This should take roughly 3 minutes.
- Fold this mixture into the egg yolk mixture until combined.
- Pull 2 shots of espresso and add to a bowl along with 2 oz of Táche Original Blend Pistachio Milk.
- Slice ladyfingers in half and quickly dip them in your espresso mixture on each side.
- Layer ladyfinger halves in the cup, add cream, and repeat until your glass is full.
- Chill in the fridge for at least two hours.
- Top with sifted cocoa powder.
- Tip: Leave out the mascarpone cheese and the eggs 30 minutes prior to starting. The egg whites will beat faster, and the mascarpone will be easier to work with.