2 ¼ cups all purpose flour
½ cup Táche Original Blend Pistachio Milk
1 packet instant yeast
½ cup coconut yogurt
½ tsp salt
3 tbsp vegan butter, melted
Optional Toppings: vegan butter, honey, flaked sea salt, orange zest, crushed pistachios, rose petals
How to make the Táche soft flatbread recipe:
- Add flour, yeast, and salt to a food processor and blend. Add Táche Original Blend Pistachio Milk, coconut yogurt, and melted vegan butter and blend until smooth.
- Transfer the dough to a bowl and lightly coat with olive oil to keep from drying out. Cover the bowl with a clean dish towel and let rise in a warm place for 25-35 minutes, until doubled in size.
- Divide dough into 8 balls. Lightly dust a clean work surface with flour and roll out one dough ball using a rolling pin to an 8-inch circle.
- Heat a pan over medium heat. Once the pan is hot, cook rolled-out dough until the top surface is covered in bubbles, then flip over and continue cooking until the dough is lightly golden brown on the bottom.
- Remove from the pan, and place the flatbread in a baking dish covered with a lid to keep warm and soft. Repeat until all dough is made.
- To serve, spread vegan butter over flatbread, drizzle with a generous amount of honey, and sprinkle pistachios, orange zest, and rose petals on top. Enjoy!