1 ½ cups of Táche Original Pistachio Milk
2 black tea bags
1 tsp of ground cinnamon
¼ tsp of ground ginger
⅛ tsp of ground cloves
⅛ tsp of ground cardamom
¼ tsp of vanilla extract
2 tbsp of vanilla collagen peptides
Optional: Non-dairy coconut whipped cream
How to make the iced dirty chai latte recipe:
- In a bowl, add 1 ½ cups of Táche Original Blend Pistachio Milk, the spices, and collagen peptides, whisk until combined.
- Add 2 black tea bags and transfer mixture to a pan.
- On medium/low heat, allow to simmer for 3-5 minutes.
- While you are waiting, brew 2 shots of espresso.
- In a separate glass, add ice.
- Pour the finished chai over ice and add your freshly brewed espresso on top.
- Optional: Top with non-dairy coconut whipped topping and sprinkle of ground cinnamon.