2 tbsp of chia seeds
1 cup of Tàche Original Blend Pistachio Milk
1 tsp of cacao powder
½ tbsp of almond butter
1 scoop of chocolate protein powder
Optional Toppings: Cacao nibs, pomegranate seeds, and honey
How to make the pistachio milk overnight cacao chia seed pudding recipe:
- In a container, add chia seeds, Táche, almond butter, cacao powder, and chocolate protein powder.
- Stir mixture and store in the refrigerator overnight.
- Scoop the desired amount of overnight cacao chia pudding into a small glass/serving bowl.
- Add Greek yogurt on top and spread evenly.
- Top with pomegranate seeds, cacao nibs, and a drizzle of honey.