½ cup rolled oats, blended
½ ripe banana, mashed
1 tbsp maple syrup
½ tsp vanilla extract
1 tbsp peanut butter
½ cup Táche Pistachio Milk
½ tsp cinnamon
½ tsp baking powder
How to make the banana bread baked oats recipe:
- Start by blending your oats until they become a fine flour consistency.
- Add your banana to a small mixing bowl, along with maple syrup, vanilla, and peanut butter. Mash thoroughly.
- Add in oat flour, cinnamon, baking powder, a pinch of salt, and the pistachio milk. Whisk together until combined.
- Pour the batter into a small oven safe dish, top with chocolate chips, and bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately.
- Top with more Táche as desired.